For more information than the following, please visit our product page.
@ANY DESIGN development kit offers the developers the tools they need to start designing and prototyping a wireless IEEE 802.15.4/Zigbee product or solution powered by the @ANY900ARM-SC U.FL antenna connector RF modules, based on an industry-leading Microchip SAMR30 chipset. The kit provides an easy way to learn how to use the @ANY RF modules and design the wireless monitoring and control networks.
- Fully programmable @ANY USB dongle and @ANY BRICK boards
- Reference implementations and example applications utilizing various interfaces
- Easy implementation of various sensors over @ANY BRICK boards
- Compatibility with 3rd party embedded software applications such as Microchip BitCloud® stack and associated ANSI C API programmability, as well as 6LoWPAN references
- Compatibility with 3rd party applications, including wireless sensor networking demo application, range measurement, and more
- Software adjustable support of European, US, Japanese and Chinese Sub-1 GHz ISM bands
- Full compliance to IEEE 802.15.4-2006, Zigbee and more
- @ANY 900ARM-SC modules feature an integrated U.FL connector to apply versatile external antenna options based on leading-edge Microchip SAMR30 chipset
Whats in a Box?
- 1 x AT-ANY-900ARM-SC USB Dongle
- 3 x AT-ANY-900ARM-SC BRICK development boards with battery holders
- 3 x Flex antennas
- 1 x Stub antenna
- 1 x SMS Base Software (preloaded)
- 1 x User information Pack (available via download)