For more information than the following, please visit our product page.
@ANY DESIGN development kit offers the developers the tools they need to start designing and prototyping a wireless IEEE 802.15.4/Zigbee product or solution powered by the industry-leading @ANY2400-SC-2 RF modules with a U.FL antenna connector. The kit provides an easy way to learn how to use the @ANY RF modules and design the wireless monitoring and control networks.
- Fully programmable @ANY USB dongle and @ANY BRICK boards
- Reference implementations and example applications utilizing various interfaces
- Easy implementation of various sensors over @ANY BRICK boards
- Compatibility with the third-party embedded software applications such as Microchip BitCloud® stack and associated ANSI C API programmability, as well as 6LoWPAN references
- Compatibility with the third-party applications, including wireless sensor networking demo application, range measurement, and more
- Software adjustable support of world-wide 2.4 GHz ISM bands with individual channel assignement
- Full compliance to IEEE 802.15.4-2006, Zigbee and more
- @ANY 2400-SC-2 RF modules feature an integrated U.FL connector to apply versatile external antenna options based on widely-known Microchip ATMEGA128RFx chipset
Whats in a Box?
- 1 x AT-ANY-2400-SC-Pro USB Dongle
- 3 x AT-ANY-2400-SC-2 BRICK development boards with battery holders
- 3 x Flex antennas
- 1 x SMS Base Software (preloaded)
- 1 x User information Pack (available via download)